and internet registration
5 hostesses available
Networking On The Green® attaches great importance to reception.
- A personalized welcome for all participants in the parking lot and 5 hostesses available throughout the day.
- A specialized structure designed to closely satisfy all guest needs.
- In addition to being charming, friendly and helpful, all our hostesses are familiar with the course and golfers’ expectations.
Networking On The Green® handles the reception of your guests, their arrival and that they have a complete breakfast at their disposal.
Croissant, chocolate bread, raisin bread, coffee, tea, fresh fruits, orange and grapefruit juice, bread, butter and jam.
Networking On The Green® is responsible for the creation and production of panels with your logo. Including the installation and removal of the same from the course and different zones.
During your event, all participants (120) must understand that they are guests at your event. That is why we have created a very effective visual concept.
Your panels will be arranged:
- At the start of each hole
- In practice
- At putting green
- In parking area
- At reception
- In restaurant
3 companies unite to organize a golf event…
The principles are as follows:
- 3 companies with complementary and non-competing activities invite their clients, prospects, employees and partners
- Each participant benefits from one another’s network
- Opportunity to participate in the competition or “Golf Discovery ” introduction
- To close the competition, everyone gathers at the same time around a meal
Interest for everyone, regardless of the level…
At Networking On The Green®, we would first like to offer you an opportunity to network and practice but also help discover this wonderful sport of golf. The distribution for the different types of available activities is as follows:
- 75 players (25 per participant company)
- 45 participants in the “Golf Discovery” introduction (15 per participant company)
This represents 40 people per participant company.
An all-inclusive solution…
The value added by Networking On The Green® is the ability to let you take full advantage of the competition. We take care of all organization, before, during and after the event:
- Internet registration via a customized website for each company at www.yourcompany.networking-on-the-green.ch
- Registration management
- Management of corporate partner’s visuals, along with the design and production of paneling with logos
- Full staff (5 to 7 people) spread across the entire site all day
- Greet guests upon arrival in the parking lot
- Breakfast reception coffee/croissant
- Welcome gift for each participant (golf balls with corporate partner’s logo)
- Management of competition results
- Manage “Golf Discovery” with professionals
- Light snacks on “turns” at hole 9 and 18
- Aperitive “champagne bar” for “Golf Discovery” participants
- Hot lunch buffet (standing and/or sitting cocktail party)
An exchange type of competition, without neglecting the pleasure…
The golf course is particularly suited for networking. For you, we have chosen the game mode best suited for networking, while preserving the competitive spirit essential for sporting pleasure.
Shotgun formula (starting at gun shot)
“Louisiana” scramble to 4 players
Live team drawing during the coffee/croissant reception
Competitive details of the course
No waiting, everyone arrives, plays, eats and leaves at the same time
The “Louisiana” scramble version brings together a team of all types of players and is played with the following rules :
Team of 4
All players play their ball at the start of each hole
For the second shot, if player B’s shot is chosen, he must pick it up, mark the spot, and players A, C and D must play from the marked spot. Player B does not shoot.
For the third shot, B comes in to play and if player C’s ball is chosen, C does not play but players A, B and D must play from the marked spot and so on.
introduction with a pro
“Golf Discovery”, a nice way to discover golf…
Whatever the experience level of your guests, golf is easily discovered… but beware of an addiction!
- Supported by four professional golf professors
- Explanation of golf equipment and rules
- 4 sets of training groups
- Initiation… “Your first golf shots!”
- Putting Green contest (mini-golf style)
- Quality equipment available
on the green